Greetings Guilders! What better way to bRING in the New Year than our very own
HOLIDAY PARTY and Meeting! Saturday, January 21
*Sign –ups for set up, pot luck, and Runway available at:
Where? This year we will be meeting at the Vet
eran’s Memorial Hall in Benicia! This is more central to many members and a really nice space!
Address is: 1150 1st street, Benicia, CA 94510
When: Event will officially run from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
What will we do?
- 3:00 – Set up! Come pitch in! Bring a few decorations!
Table decorating competition will ensue, as per tradition!
- 4:00 – meet and greet and socialize whilst setting up:
- Raffle: Do you have puppet related items to donate to the Founders scholarship Raffle? Bring them, bring some dollars too! Some great prizes to be run. Tickets $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00!
- Gift exchange: Bring a puppet related gift valued at $10.00 or less to participate in the Gift exchange. Must bring a gift to get a gift!
- 4:30 – “Puppet Debut Runway” Did you make a new puppet this year that you’d like to show off to the guild? Come be a part of the Puppet Debut Runway- a chance for you to walk down the red carpet with your new creation, show us a little of what it does and sashay back. Please bring a 20-50 word written description, which will be read by the MC as you proceed down the runway. Contact Elizabeth Leonard (email@example.com) for more information
- 5:00 – Pot luck dinner and SFBAPG Meeting Please bring a dish to share. See sign ups at: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0B48A4A623A13-sfbapg
- 6:00 – Performance: Up a tree Puppetry, featuring Ilan Vitemberg, Peter Olson, with Ben Wanger assisting, freshly returned from an adventure in Greece: performing their new show “Room for Rent” and doing puppet workshops among the refugee camps. Q and A to follow!
- 7:00 – Raffle and Gift Exchange, and table decoration awards
- 8:00 – Clean up, hug friends – looking forward to a great SFBAPG year!
And! Mrs. Bandersnoot will be on hand to give advice, so bring your questions! She knows everything, or at least thinks she does! Program Planning committee will announce the coming year of Guild activities!! See you there!!